Please check the list of contracted insurance carriers below or call our office if you have any question about whether we accept your insurance.
If you are enrolled in a HMO plan, you are required to have an updated referral from your primary care physician’s office. Please contact your primary care physician for a referral before you schedule an appointment with our office. For return patients, please make sure that your referrals are updated and have not expired.
We take the following insurances:
- AARP Medicare Supplement / Complete
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CIGNA Healthcare
- Coventry First Health PPO Network
- First Choice PPO Network
- Great-West Healthcare (now CIGNA)
- Humana PPO
- Kaiser PPO
- LifeWise Health Plan
- Medicare Advantage PFFS plans (all)
- MultiPlan PHCS PPO Networks
- Premera Blue Cross of WA
- Regence BlueShield
- Regence MedAdvantage
- Secure Horizons Medicare Advantage Plans
- Tricare (Referrals Required)
- UnitedHealthcare (Some Plans)
Insurances we do not take:
- All Community Health Plans and Medicaid
- Amerivantage HMO
- Humana Community HMO
- Humana Medicare Advantage HMO
- Kaiser Core HMO
- Regence Blue Advantage HMO
- Regence Uniform Medical Plan UW and PSHVN
- United Healthcare Community
- United Healthcare Dual Complete
- United Healthcare Navigate
You can bring completed patient forms to your first visit. You can also enter or update your contact information, medication list, allergies, past medical history, and pharmacy information through the Patient Portal. You may need to ask for your user name and password from our office before you can access the Patient Portal.
Please read our Notice of Privacy Practices, which is standard patient privacy information. Then, print and complete the ONE Patient Registration Form that is appropriate for you. Finally, please print, read, and sign our Office Financial Policy.
You can download the Acrobat Reader if necessary.
3. Choose & Complete ONE of These
Minor Patient Registration Form
All patients under 18, or over 18 if still on parents' insurance.
Adult Patient Registration Form
Patients over 18 and insured by self, spouse, or partner.
Medicare Patient Registration Form
Patients over 65 who have Medicare Part B coverage.
Please be on time for your appointment and arrive 15 minutes early if you will be completing forms in the office. We reserve the right of charging a $50 fee for appointments cancelled within less than 24 hours of the scheduled date and time.